annvan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First chapter of "Inter-House Unity" is up.

It's Harry, Ron, and Hermione's 3rd year at Hogwarts. Dumbledore decided that it was time for some unity among the students in different houses. Each student is paired with someone else and required to finish their assignment together.

What happens when Hermione is paired up with Draco?
    Hi,

I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to our forum, officially. Thank you so much for joining us. We hope to have created a space that will intrigue you and draw you into our community. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing our forum and community grow with your talents and passions.

See you around soon,
    -Ronnie
    annvan
    annvan
    Thank you, glad to be here.
    The Wednesday Letters, Chapter 2: Nightingales is up!
    It includes flashback to the eve of Draco and Hermione's Wedding, and Draco seeing his twin daughters for the first time.
    I will be posting 3rd chapter on Tuesday. Please review and let me know what I can improve on, and what you would like to see in this Novel. Thanks!
    First chapter of the Wednesday Letters is up!

It's been 5 years since Draco and Hermione got married, and Hermione is 9 months pregnant with twins. On December 3rd, 2008, Draco received a call at work. His wife is at the hospital and he needs to get there immediately. While waiting, Draco receives his first Wednesday Letter.

Please let me know what I can approve on! It's been many years since I tried writing a fanfic.

The Wednesday Letters
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…